Feb 25, 2010

21. Page three . . . .

Before people jump into any conclusions, it has nothing to do with madhur's bhandarkar's movie of the same name. It’s about the something that I've written on the third page of my new diary, which I actually wanted to write on the first page . . . Now I’ll put forth the exact words in the book . . .

page 1 - P T O

Page 2 - P T O

Page 3

PS - this note was to be written on the first page but I forgot to write it on the first page, not exactly. I did not forget to write it on the first page, I, in fact never thought of writing it on the first page, the thought of writing it came to my mind only a few minutes before, when I started writing the first line. What is it that I wanted to write on the first page? ? ?
oops, What is it that i want to write on the first page ? ? ?

Ok ok ok - This is what I want to write on the first page, which unfortunately is being written on the third page - and hence the name of the post PAGE 3. . .

Yeah rite, I remember, I am supposed to write what I wanted to write on the first page, but why is it necessary to write what I wanted to write on the first page, on the third page ? ? ?
Just because the thought of writing it on the first page came to me after the first two pages were written . . . ERrrrrrr . . . .  lol, phew - I am not sure, But I will write anyways. . .

"All that I write in this book, will make it to my blog - www.yatisa.blogspot.com/ "

Now that its written on the page three, it does not mean - what's already on the first two pages does not make it to the blog . . . do visit my blog at the above address to find out, way more than what's inside this book . . . . he he he though the book is still empty . . . but if you find the book once the book is filled with nonsense like this, please written it to me following the details provided in the cover page of the book . . . 

end of page 3 - return to page 1 . . . :)

Now is it necessary for me to add something to my first post of the blog, saying that most of the posts in the blog will find a place in my diary, I don't think so . . . but unlike my book, It is possible in this case. . :)

Those of you who'll be reading this, please do not complain about "blog address" in this post. . . if you are reading it on my blog, then you already know my blog address. . . so, that makes it inconsequential of me writing the blog address on my blog, but it was necessary to write the same on the first page of my diary - in fact on page 3 . . . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment