Feb 27, 2010

22. one liners . . . . .

when your one words don't speak a sentence and when your sentences fail to tell a story, U need to be more elaborate. . . .

it was a conflict between intuition n logic, followed logic, failed miserably . . .

Its your actions through the day that define how great was your day . . . .

My answer is that the journey itself is the destination. The journey of life is it's purpose - Shekar kapur

when your worst fears come true more often then its time to fear success , fear luxury, fear money, fear everything u ever wanted . . . .

did foolish things that made more sense. . . . now it makes me wonder if I should ever be serious at all . . . .

i thinks its time for me, I'll be sucked into the world and It'll force me to do things the way "THE MAN" wants it to be DONE, I'll be lost

Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to DIE to get there . . . . :) - Steve Jobs

what's in store for us is not in our hands . . . . we don't own the future . . .

just found out that there's a lot of difference between working hard n Hard working . . . . . . thanks to Ullas

Hurt your EGO, you'll be satisfied.

I hate Coincidences........they ruin uniqueness.

only thing that interferes with my learning is my education - Albert einstein.

Just another day in the life of Yatisa, until some thing happens from now on..........

you have chosen to be taught than learn....Here We all have to Learn.

the sun is rising elsewhere, I am on the darker side.....will wait for the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment