Oct 13, 2013

in pursuit of happiness!!! and i am adding 'the goodbye' now after writing everything!

someday, you will find it! in fact you'll find it everyday once you get to that some day! I haven't been writing writing anything at all for a long time now and this is my attempt to polish it up. last i remember writing was a story and when the story turned ugly i stopped writing for i wanted to tell a beautiful story. the story wasn't heading to the end i wanted and thus i stopped writing that story. then i chose to re write the whole story but never dared to ink the first words! it will take a while before i get down to business once again!

I have been looking forward to that someday ever since, i stopped writing that story. its right around the corner. i will be all by myself on top of the hill looking at the sun set across the mountains. I will be riding there. next month. less than a month from now i will have started my ride going wherever the road takes me before i reach where i have to be. i might even take a detour to witness the end of history. i mean i might just ride to mumbai and catch a glimpse of sachin's final game. its just a co-incidence that he'll be playing his last game when i will be about 200kms from the venue and its one temptation i will wishfully succumb to.

i am losing it! i am longer excited by what i am writing. i know what has been missing. its the little things i no longer sit back and take notice of before i ink my words. I promise myself that i will write a story that i and only i should love to read more than anyone else. I will keep my eyes and ears open and when i see or hear anything that i feel is worth being a part my story i will write it. until then, yatisa says goodbye.

aaahh, this is going to be fun. what the fuck are you doing? i asked myself. you have already said good bye! and good bye means its the end of the story and you have nothing more to say? may be i had something more to say. Then why say goodbye? i never knew until i said good bye that i had something more to offer. what makes you think that you can afford to say anything you like to say after having said goodbye. what makes you think that you can comeback at will and say what you feel like for no one expects you to say a thing after you have said good bye! so next time you say a good bye be sure you have nothing more to say and if you think you have anything more to say after you have said goodbye just make sure you start afresh and say it all, all over again, for, after you said it no one looks back to see if you have something more to say. every body knows when one says goodbye and just in case you're not sure, you can always choose to say see you later, i said to myself! haha

goodbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment