Sep 2, 2010

Last few words . . . . .

What would be the last few words you would write when you just have one last empty page to write and memories of a lifetime to choose from. Well, that definitely is a tough situation to be in. I am certainly not in one such situation, for, though this is the last page available in this book, I believe in time and their is hope of finding another empty page someday. . . . But if I were to write something on this page and call this the end, then there's no need to write anything any further, the page is no longer empty. The emptiness is taken care off. . . . .

What's written above is nothing great or important, its only a way of making the book complete, emptiness creates a void and the void needs to be filled in order to make anything complete. What this once empty page in this book made me realize is that there's a possibility of being in a situation you dare not dream of. . . .

This thought will last in my mind and will continue to remind me of a time when I may have to write something for the last time on the last page at a point in time when there's no hope of time or another empty page, to write those last few words after which you may call it "the END" . . . . 
Oops, all this while, while I thought of those last thoughts to be penned down, I forgot about the importance of the pen which enables one to translate what's on the mind into a transcript. . . .

2 comments: