Jan 12, 2010

15. Fear of money . . . .

This one's very personal and I need to work on the characters before I write this. . . . then comes the disclaimer that says this write-up is a work of fiction and all the characters, places and everything else other than the facts are fictional . . . . Any resemblance to any person living or dead is PURE COINCIDENCE. . . . :)

But when I say I need to work on the characters does that mean I need to give name to the characters, if I have to do that, then it makes my life more miserable, rather I'll leave it to the readers' discretion for naming the characters, I'll only etch them out for them . . . . These characters could be anyone around you, the ones you know and why not IT could be you too, or ME for that matter. . . . that's all for now, wait until I find time to talk about MONEY, as they say TIME IS MONEY. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment