Jul 24, 2011

from darkness to light n back. . . .

Well all things come in here. when i say all it means a lot of things.Things like why I have not posted anything on my blog for so long and what are the things that's running mockery in my mind so on and so forth. . . But then most of the the questions have more or less the same answers or at least i can just say one thing and make you believe its the answer. . . and that is circumstances if I may say so.
Here i might even want to say how i regret being unable to post anything in the months of may and june and How i miss the two months on my archive list but then Its alright to miss a few things every now and then. You know, there's some sort of delusional satisfaction at your mercy to console yourself when you are in a situation you dare not imagine yourself being in the middle of one but in reality your are sailing right through one. . . In troubled waters you become your own strength. . .

All that i wanted to say or write or whatever that means right to the reader was, what I just did in the basement. I was drinking my Foster's beer and walking around with a smoke in my hand in the basement of my office...oops I almost forgot to mention in darkness. In fact what i forgot or remembered late or last was the most important thing that i wanted to say. I was intending to share with you the comfort of darkness over light.

As I told you earlier While walking in the dark i stumbled upon something under my feet. Feeling the same with my feet I kicked that thing around to light, first of all to see what it was and then decide what to do with it. In light i saw that it was, a tiny li'l coconut that might have fallen, separated from the tree, unable to bear with the force of the gusting winds, what ever be the reason, it was in the basement in the darkness and now in light but right under my feet.

I looked at the tiny thing on the floor and decided to kick it out of my sight through the gate. I placed it in light at a comfortable distance so that I could run in and kick the coconut out... Ran in hard and as luck of one us would have it, I missed the shot... The nut still remained in light on the floor of the basement. Ran in once again and this time I made sure i made contact with the nut but All that i could muster was brush the tip of the nut and the nut just rolled a few yards and settled at a distance....

One last time i told myself and with all the focus and conviction to get that thing out of my sight I ran in once again and kicked the nut towards the gate...the contact was just perfect, the direction was even better.... the nut went exactly where I intended until it hit that thin 6mm flat in the gate and rebounded back into the basement, into the light and slowly rolled back and slipped away into the darkness. . . .

I learned a thing or two about the comfort of being lost in the darkness in that small act in the middle of the night, with a heavy head just about buzzing, As for you you can choose to be either a nut in the basement safely lost in the darkness or myself waiting for that light with a little comfort. . . But in the act If you see yourself being me, just experience everything with eyes WIDE shut.....

No comments:

Post a Comment