Mar 6, 2011

A late night date with silence. . . .

Prelude : It was written a long time ago, sept 2010 to be precise. well, it isn't long if think it isn't? But time is time you can stretch it the way you want it. I prefer to see it as a long time. . . Now as i am typing it, there no silence around me, there is sound, sound of words in the background of some music. You can choose to read the same in the presence of either - sound or silence, which suits your taste. . . . 

Now the Date. . . . 
Listening to the sound of silence is such a pleasure. "clarification from the present - I would try to keep it as true as it was percieved without the influence of immediate". . . You just have to lend your ears open to the words of silence. Never bother to wonder who is responding to your thoughts and queries, but instead choose to believe the words you hear. Silence always speaks to you about something that you always wanted to know at that point in time. So in order to engage yourself in a conversation with the silence about things beyond that moment, all you need to do is bring back everything you want talk about, to the moment. I would suggest one thing at a time will be a good idea. Too many thoughts exchanged can only give rise to chaos. Chaos - not because silence is incapable of replying to you but you'll be unable to handle it for yourself. . . . . And the chaos may push you into depression. . .. 

If you're wondering how is it that I know So much that I've unravelled here about silence. I would simply say that everything you read was what I listened to, in my late night date with SILENCE, this very moment. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment