Oct 21, 2010

one for october . . . .

21 days into the month and nothing posted on my blog . . . . so here's a post for this month just to make sure that I've posted something. I don't want oct 2010 missing from the archive list. . . .

Is it worth reading . . . .
i don't think so. . . . if it is then I am glad.
what can i write now. . . so much, but i am lazy to type, writing is easier i feel.
I've written loads of stuff which is in my diary and I am in no mood to type it all once again . . . .
does that mean i am going lazier by the day or am i losing interest in blogging . . . .
I guess its none of them. . . .
I had been to shimoga this month after a long time . . . . just the perfect break my mind was craving for. . .
there's nothing on my mind right now, I may just write something later in the night or another time when i am in better mood. . . I'll not even highlight anything in this post. . . .
when will i end this. . . . .
i don't think it has even begun for it to deserve an end. . . .
it will, when I come back some day when I am in mood for some philosophy to write the beginning which may direct me to think of an end. . . .
what is this then . . . . .
its absolutely nothing . . . . . 
I didn't stick to my word, I just highlighted the most worthless line in the post. See, its not because i've lost interest in blogging that I've posted this, i did take time to type this. . . . i am not lazy either.

No comments:

Post a Comment