Dec 16, 2009

8. Wow ! ! ! ! this is happiness, atleast for now.

its afternoon now, just finished my brunch at a nearby restaurant close to my bank, Yeah thought I'll draw some money and have a good meal [the first one of the day] but the plan did not quite workout the way I had hoped for. Still had a pretty decent meal, as usual . . . .

The reason for me to be writing this, I don't know, the thought of writing about the day crossed my mind on my way back from the bank, well not the bank but the Restaurant, why I say not the bank is because the reason I was at the bank was not finished so I rather call it by the job that was done and done well, on the way back from the restaurant while riding my bike.

Its been an very interesting day till now, there are many reasons for why I'm calling the day interesting other than the reason why I am writing the blog now. For a change I got up early today, at 8:57 am to be precise, how can I be so precise because My landlady called me up to remind me that I had not paid the rent for this month as yet, It was a peacefully sleep until then but I would not go back to sleep unlike any other day as I had slept for a long time last night, in a long long time and also on time. . . . . . In fact I had given the house rent last night to the tenant in the lower floor, that was probably the reason why I could wake up in the morning when the landlady called on. . . . Now I don't want to embarrass myself by writing, where I got the money to pay the rent from . . . I leave it at that.

As usual had morning tea, read the newspaper, searched for the sports channel to catch a glimpse of Sehwag's heroics yesterday after seeing the main page news that read - 414-411 = threeler. In the mean time I overheard my sister was speaking to my mom about her exams and how she was busy studying and not being able to travel to my hometown. . . . I'm still lazing on my bed, yet to remove the blanket that's keeping me warm on an early mid December morning[early - is very much a personal expression]. I freshened up on time to be at the office and as I was above to leave the house, my sister said she'll be going home, well I don't exactly know what My Mom told her or what made her change her mind to go home after what I heard while she was speaking to my mom, I said OK. Money . . . . . I don't have money to go home - she said, I said I will give you the money later and told her I too don't have the money. . . .

I reached the office, definitely not thinking that I will be the first one, was in for a pleasant surprise, It was in fact me who was the first one at the office, some accomplishment for someone whose office timing starts well past 12. . . . I was not bothered why others were not at the office, I was happy that I was the first one today. . . .

Sent some mails that were to be sent last night itself, now you'll understand how I managed to sleep on time last night and why I be at the office on time today. well all that is fine, Money is still running on my mind, Money that I'm supposed to be giving my sister to go home, in the mean time Money is what me and akbar were talking about, money from the clients, money in the office, money for the office . . . . lots of money was in the talk, As I'm writing about the money so many times here, All I can think of is the scene from Quentine Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs - only difference is that There were lots of DICKS in that one and lots of MONEY in this one . . . . DICk = MONEY, Hehee...... Akbar came to office just ten minutes after I was there, still I was the first today. I am mixing things up big time, I sent those mails after akbar came to the office, which you would've understood as he came just ten minutes after me......but I did tell him i was there fifteen mins back . . . . trying to take some advantage of being the first at the office.

Akbar left for a meeting that was scheduled at 2 in the afternoon, so I also thought of going to the bank to draw some money and having my Brunch after the BANK JOB. I wrote my cheque and went to the bank only to find out that it was Lunch time. I went back to the Bank after the Lunch, once again to find that the Employees were on strike for the day. . . . There ends my Bank job. . . . . . Well what the strike of the bank employees did to my lunch was that - If my bankjob would've been over before lunch, then I would've been Sitting and having my food but then things do go awry and the bank job never was done for the day . . .

Now, had i known that the bank was not working today before the lunch, then maybe I would've gone home for lunch instead of standing and having a meal . . . . I did enjoy the whole experience though, But that wasn't to be. I remembered having some money in my pocket and had my my Brunch standing on the roadside on the same table as a father and his daughter -In my time Dosa was only 2 rupees per plate and by the time your kids will grow up it'll be 100 rupees, he said to his daughter. Now you know much my dosa cost me . . . . I had a glass of juice also and put the remaining change back my pocket and left for the office. . . . It was while I was riding back to the office that It Stuck to me about writing about the day till then on my blog. . . .

Money is still on my mind, the money that I'm supposed to be giving my sister to go home, which i don't have. . . . Yeah now the only option was to arrange the money the way I arranged the House Rent. I had reached the office gate and thought I'll go get the money, once and for all and go to the office, but I was reluctant to go, so I thought I'll go to the office and keep my helmet and then go. . . . Now i didn't want to go, I searched my pocket to see how much I had after the Standing Lunch, I found 50 bucks in my pocket with the cheque that I had taken to the bank.
I opened my wallet to put the cheque and found 200 bucks . . . . I did not have to GO . . . . isn't it supposed to be happiness . . . . isn't it worth writing the blog. . . . Now as I'm writing, My sister called up and asked me if would like to have some coffee, she brought two cups of tea, yep you read it rite, She asked for coffee and brought Tea, that's how it works at my home. . . . she came to the office for the first time, Wow thats a big office - she said. By then akbar was back from the meeting, shared the tea, played the game - yeah a game of TT[table tennis] We have a TT table in our office. . . . Won the game 4 games to 1 . . . . Well I am happy that I had the money to give my sister, what more could I ask for. . . . . at the end of the day I Am HAPPY, Happy because I could give the money to my sister to GO home without me having to GO to arrange the money. . . . This is what I call Happiness. . . .

If you don't find the ending of the blog quite interesting, It is because I was out of the office in the middle of blogging, Even I am missing the flow of the events, but it is time to end. . . . It is the END.

No comments:

Post a Comment