Feb 22, 2011

Don’t know yet, what it’s about. . . .

Wouldn't you know this was coming your way after the last post. . . . 

Right now, what I’ve written above is true. I have no idea what i am about to write. Just travelling on an unknown road, I am excited to see the destination at the end of it but not at the cost of losing the pleasure of the ride. . . I’m on a two wheeler mode – so it’s a ride. I just got my bike back from the service centre and she’s ready for the ride. . . In fact I returned just a moment ago from a test ride to see if I could put my trust in her to go on a long, really long journey. . . She rocks, I could feel her romancing the roads. . .
An amazing long car, one of my favourites, is parked on the road. . . . looking out of the window, sitting at my favourite place, waiting for one of my friend to come – I can only imagine a day when I’m inside one of them and somebody else looking at me in awe, as I am at this moment. The day is not in sight at this point in time but the hope of being in one makes me believe its not too far away. . . .
Another set of friends have dropped by. . . Not the ones I was waiting for, but they had informed me about their intent to meet me and that took the surprise out of the meeting. In their presence the friend i was waiting for also dropped in and the conversation turned into discussions and I couldn’t have the conversation I wanted with my friend. . . .
Days have passed ever since and still, the thoughts and the words I wanted to be spoken in the conversation remain fresh in my mind but the moment has been elusive. . . . I guess one can never create a situation in reality we live in, to speak the mind. . . . Mind speaks based on its understanding of the situation. . . .
I’ve been fucking my brains out for quite some time now. I’ve been jumping mediums of expression. Books have been jumbled and the continuity of events in my life has been misplaced in every other place. Putting them together can be a task in itself and I may never put in that extra effort to set things straight. I feel it’s important to let things go wrong wherever they can. . . Some respite from the boredom of order in the daily life. Chaos brings you back to life and keeps you on your toes and the excitement keeps you going a li’l further to see how things fair later, from what they are now. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment