Dec 23, 2010

odd hours of a moonlit night.......

ha ha ha ha. . . Laughing out loud in the middle of a moonlit night. . . Wondering why? Makes me laugh again. . .
I think i'm suffering from insomnia..... Tried to put myself to sleep, tried many different positions but couldn't convince the crazy mind to rest for a while.... Sleeping only puts the body to sleep n not the mind.... It kicks in to think of a million things trying to convince you about what is necessary for it.... It makes you be biased while making your own opinions... But when your are aware of this truth you can fight the mind, let the common sense prevail.....
What do you expect me to write at this hour of the night.... Just trying to write something instead of watching the useless news...... Like always i'll take the twisted and twirled route to say the story so far.....
I am thinking of the song from kill bill which describes me well, i'm just a soul whose intentions are good, oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood..... Nah, i'm just boasting off my ego..... I need some time to reconnect with the reality that i've been running away from, which means i may have to leave the world of my imagination behind for a while..... Reality is in chaos and i need to pay my attention while my world can be built all over again..... Reality is where i live and the healthy existence in reality keeps me grounded and helps me have a stable time in the other world.....
I am finding it extremely difficult to type my mind on my small qwerty keyboard of my new phone..... This is my first post through my phone.... Next time i'll make sure i write smaller and simpler and better things at the right time than the odd hours.... But what has time got to do with what i have to say.... It doesn't guarantee rightness or simplicity.... Its all got to do with, what's on the fuckin fucked up mind.....for the moment i'm grounded in reality, see you all soon, for not all have the access to my li'l world.....not just because you don't deserve but also its safer for you here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment