Sep 19, 2009

2. Rendezvous with strangers........

Not everyone or everything that we come across in our lives, last etched in our memory forever, but we do come across some people, somethings, some instances, that happen to remain in our mind for some time before they fade out with time....

I would like to try n remember as many people, instances, things that I've come across till date and will try to reason out WHY I happen to remember these characters, not exactly by their names. I do not exactly know how to relate to them but in the course of this narrative, will try n find a way to describe them....

  • The Tribal Visitor with his SEA SHELL...
  • The GIRL at the BUS STOP...
  • KID on the BEACH...
  • Li'l GIRL on the highway...
  • MGR - the auto driver at PONDICHERRY...
  • suspected thieves at MARINA BEACH, Chennai...
  • The Cyclist on the outer ring road.....
  • THREE MEN in the middle of the night and their CAB...
  • A foreigner at BELLUR....
  • Babe in BLACK...
  • OFFICER on patrol at 2 in the night...
  • An UNKNOWN place where I've been...
  • A project manager at PVR cinemas....
  • An anonymous chat on a college table....
each of these characters have an interesting situations or a certain quality that makes me remember them...... there have been lot more instances n lot more strangers that I've come across but these are the ones that i can remember at this point in time....

3 comments:

  1. Yatisaaa....can u elaborate a lil more on

    - The GIRL at the Bus Stop
    &
    -Babe in BLACK

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ nippo,

    I can understand your curiosity, I'll elaborate all of them but will consider your request on priority....

    ReplyDelete